If you have or are asked to factory reset your router then the following will need to be done:
To reset your router:
- While the router is powered on, press and hold the WPS/Rest button on the back until the Power LED starts blinking
- Or Log onto the Web Management Page of the router. Go to System Tools>Factory Defaults, Click Restore. The router will restore and reboot automatically
Once reset you will need to contact RocketNet support to have the authentications details reset on the Router.
- Contact Rocketnet support either by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0876100500.
- The support technician will ask you to enable Remote Management
Security>Remote Management (Change 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255)
- The support technician may ask you to provide the MAC-Address of your router
Status>WAN (Scroll down until you see WAN)
- The support technician will the remotely add your Authentication details and secure your Router for you