This means that your upload and download speeds are the same. If you select a 10mbps service you will have 10mbps download speed and 10mbps upload speed. This is an extremely important factor to consider when choosing your service provider as not many are able to provide this service.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- Do you offer a static IP Address?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?