There are two options for this: Firstly, you are able to port your existing phone number from Telkom to RocketNet, who will then provide you with a VoIP (Voice over IP) solution. Secondly, when you cancel your ADSL service with Telkom, you do not have to cancel the actual phone line. ADSL is a service applied over your phone line.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- Do you offer a static IP Address?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?