Unlike a router on an ADSL network, an ONT can only be used on the specific network where is was installed and configured. This means that it will not be of any use unless you move to a different home that is on our network. This is standard on all GPON networks with all other service providers.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- Do you offer a static IP Address?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?